PEST CONTROL – Somerset, Harrodsburg KY – Exterminator


[mp_row bg_video_youtube_repeat=”true” bg_video_youtube_mute=”true” bg_video_repeat=”true” bg_video_mute=”true”]

[mp_span col=”4″]

[mp_image id=”136″ size=”full” link_type=”custom_url” link=”#” target=”false” caption=”false” align=”left”]

[/mp_span]

[mp_span col=”4″]

[mp_image id=”139″ size=”full” link_type=”custom_url” link=”#” target=”false” caption=”false” align=”left”]

[/mp_span]

[mp_span col=”4″]

[mp_image id=”140″ size=”full” link_type=”custom_url” link=”#” target=”false” caption=”false” align=”left”]

[/mp_span]

[/mp_row]

[mp_row bg_video_youtube_repeat=”true” bg_video_youtube_mute=”true” bg_video_repeat=”true” bg_video_mute=”true”]

[mp_span col=”12″ classes=” motopress-space”]

[mp_space margin=”none,25,none,none”]

[/mp_span]

[/mp_row]

[mp_row bg_video_youtube_repeat=”true” bg_video_youtube_mute=”true” bg_video_repeat=”true” bg_video_mute=”true”]

[mp_span col=”6″]

[mp_row_inner bg_video_youtube_repeat=”true” bg_video_youtube_mute=”true” bg_video_repeat=”true” bg_video_mute=”true”]

[mp_span_inner col=”12″]

[mp_text]

Over the years we have developed several pest control programs to service our customers with integrated pest management. The concept is to prevent pest activity before it happens. Approximately 75% of residential pest infestations occur as a result of perimeter pests entering the house. The remaining 25% are brought into the house on groceries, furniture, plants, or other items. With monitoring and preventative treatments, insect infestations can be addressed quickly, or stopped before they start. Our expert exterminators will be able to prevent pests from entering your home with our integrated approach to pest management.

[/mp_text]

[/mp_span_inner]

[/mp_row_inner]

[mp_row_inner bg_video_youtube_repeat=”true” bg_video_youtube_mute=”true” bg_video_repeat=”true” bg_video_mute=”true”]

[mp_span_inner col=”12″]

[mp_list list_type=”icon” use_custom_text_color=”false” text_color=”#000000″ icon=”fa fa-chevron-right” use_custom_icon_color=”true” icon_color=”#c4161c”]

We offer quarterly, bi-monthly, monthly, and one-time service agreements.
We will provide a professionally designed plan for your home and/or business.
All work is performed by trained Exterminator Professionals who are certified by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture.
Our staff receives ongoing training in pest identification, integrated pest management techniques, and effective, responsible exterminator handling and application methods.

[/mp_list]

Our customers are our number one priority. We are committed to meeting and exceeding expectations through our excellent quality of service and competitive pricing. Guardian Exterminating provides pest control extermination services to Harrodsburg, Lancaster, Somerset KY and throughout south-central Kentucky.

[/mp_span_inner]

[/mp_row_inner]

[/mp_span]

[mp_span col=”6″]

[mp_image id=”141″ size=”full” link_type=”custom_url” link=”#” target=”false” caption=”false” align=”left”]

[/mp_span]

[/mp_row]

[mp_row bg_video_youtube_repeat=”true” bg_video_youtube_mute=”true” bg_video_repeat=”true” bg_video_mute=”true”]

[mp_span col=”12″]

[mp_button_group align=”left” group_layout=”horizontal” indent=”5″ size=”middle” icon_position=”left” icon_indent=”small”]

[mp_button_inner text=”GET A QUOTE” link=”http://guardianext.net/get-a-quote/” target=”false” color=”motopress-btn-color-dark-grey” custom_color=”#000000″ icon=”none”]

[mp_button_inner text=”CONTACT US” link=”http://guardianext.net/contact-us/” target=”false” color=”motopress-btn-color-dark-grey” custom_color=”#000000″ icon=”none”]

[/mp_button_group]

[/mp_span]

[/mp_row]