Our process begins with a thorough inspection of your property, which includes:
- Chemical Termite Management with the use of Premise 75 WP made by Bayer. The most advanced product in termite colony management.
- Non-Chemical Termite Management with the use of the Exterra Interception and Baiting System.
- Moisture management with vapor barriers, and foundation vents.
- Wood destroying beetle management (e.g., powder post beetles).
- WDIR-certified real estate inspections approved by the Kentucky Association of Realtors and Kentucky Pest Management Association. (a charge does apply for Kentucky WDIR-letters)
It's important to get your home inspected for termites because it can hep you avoid costly repairs in the future. Failing to identify a termite problem now can add up to big repair costs in the future. Termites feed 24 hours a day on the wooden structure of a home and a small infestation can grow into a massive one very quickly. That means by the time you do find out you have a problem, you could be facing thousands of dollars in repairs costs. Even worse? Many insurance policies don't cover the cost of the repairs. That means you could end up paying for repairs out of your own pocket. Termite inspections, by comparison, are affordable and may even be paid for by the seller of the home.
Inspections are performed by trained professionals who are certified by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture.